Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová