Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- health Remove health filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová