Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- identity Remove identity filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová