Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- care Remove care filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- health Remove health filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová