Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- health Remove health filter
- civil society Remove civil society filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová