Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- care Remove care filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová