Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- care Remove care filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- sociological data Remove sociological data filter
- health Remove health filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- media Remove media filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová