Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová