Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- work Remove work filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová