Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- health Remove health filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová