Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 2 results.
- media Remove media filter
- health Remove health filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová