Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- family Remove family filter
- health Remove health filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová