Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- health Remove health filter
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová