Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- health Remove health filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- media Remove media filter
- work Remove work filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová