Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- crime Remove crime filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová