Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- care Remove care filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- education Remove education filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová