Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- elites Remove elites filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová