Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- care Remove care filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová