Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová