Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- regions Remove regions filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová