Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- family Remove family filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- sociological data Remove sociological data filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová