Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- care Remove care filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová