Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- identity Remove identity filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová