Entered keyword "economics" yielded 2 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- health Remove health filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová