Entered keyword "economics" yielded 1 results.
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- media Remove media filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- health Remove health filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová