Entered keyword "economics" yielded 1 results.
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- economics Remove economics filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová