Entered keyword "economics" yielded 1 results.
- family Remove family filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- care Remove care filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová