Entered keyword "education" yielded 1 results.
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová