Entered keyword "education" yielded 1 results.
- care Remove care filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová