Entered keyword "education" yielded 1 results.
- elites Remove elites filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- education Remove education filter
- media Remove media filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová