PhDr. Hana Maříková, Ph.D.
1985: University degree, Doctor of Sociology (PhDr.) at the Faculty of Philosophy and Arts in Prague
sociology of gender, sociology of family and private life, social and family policies, gender differences and inequalities in the labour market, feminist and qualitative methodologies, theories of gender equality and justice, theories of masculinity.
- 1992-1995: a lecture of sociology at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport at Charles University
- 1996-1998: a lecture on „Social issues from the gender point of view“
- 1997-1998: a lecture \"Gender in Social Sciences\"
- 2005-2008: a lecture \"Sociology of gender and family\". FSV UK Prague.
- 2009 -: a lecture \"Sociology of gender\" (with Alena Křížková). FHS UK Prague.
- 2009 - : a lecture \"Gender, family and socialization\". FHS UK Prague.
- 2009-: a lecture “Biographic approach in sociology”. FHV UK Prague.
- 21.10. -3.11. 2009. University of Tartu a Tallinn University - Institute of International and Social Studies. Estonia.
2006: Department of Sociology, Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Litva
2006: Swedish School of Economics in Helsinki, Finland
1998: London School of Economics and Political Science, Great Britain
- 1991: University of Helsinki, Finland
Member of the board of the Institute of Sociology, AS CR, v.v.i., since 2008
Member of Masaryk Czech Sociological Society, since 2008
Member of selection commission of Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs for the NGS in Priority 2.2. (in 2006).
Member of advisory group of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs for “Compatibility of professional and work roles” to implement the National Concept of Family Policy (in 2006).
Member of the editorial board of Sociologický časopis/Czech Sociological Review, since January 2006.
Member of the editorial board of the Gender-Equal Opportunities-Gender Journal, since 2005.
Member of library board of the Institute of Sociology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (2005-2009)
Member of the editorial board of Socioweb (2003-2008).
Member of the Gender Studies Centre, Prague (1992-1998).
Member of the editorial staff of the Sociological News (1990-1995)