prof. PhDr. Dana Hamplová, PhD.
- 2006 - 2009 - Postdoktorská stáž, McGill University, Kanada
- 2004 - Ph.D. ze sociologie na FF UK, Praha
- 1998 - magistr sociologie a českého a slovenského jazyka a literatury, FF UK, Praha
- Sociologie rodiny. Sociologie náboženství. Sociologie zdraví. Životní styl. Sociální nerovnosti.
- Od 2010 působím na Katedře sociologie, Filozofické fakulty UK. Vyučuji zde sociální stratifikaci, sociologii rodiny a sociologii kultury a náboženství.
- září 2006 - 2010 - stáž na McGill University, Montreal
- říjen 2002 - srpen 2004, Global life - Life courses in the globalization process. University of Bamberg
- červenec - srpen 2001, Essex Summer School in Social Science Data Analysis and Collection
Doc. PhDr. Dana Hamplová, Ph.D. is a senior scientist in the Institute of Sociology, ASCR. She has extensive experience in research, administration, and leading of scientific teams. Her research focuses on social stratification, family behaviors, health and values and religion. In 2009-2013 she was a member of the Scientific Advisory Board of ESS (http://www.europeansocialsurvey.org/ ). Currently, she is a representative of the Czech Republic in the International Social Science Program (www.issp.org) and is an external member of the Center on Population Dynamic at McGill University (Canada). Currently, she is a member of the Board of Directors of CESSDA, as. Since 2011, she is a member of the expert panel on Sociology, demography, social geography, and media studies at Czech Science Foundation. In 2013-2014, she acted as a chairwoman of this body.
In 2008, she received the prestigious Otto Wichterle Price for young scientists that is awarded by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic.
She authored or co-authored a number of books and her works are published in the top journal of the field such as Demography, Journal of Family Issues, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies or Journal of Comparative Family Studies.